Swack Business Group is always seeking to expand and add motivated and driven individuals to our Team!
Please Browse the current position listings below to see if you would be a good fit to join the team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Assist the Controller with daily and reoccurring tasks to record financial transactions and maintain financial accuracy across each of the various companies while utilizing Quickbooks Online. Duties will include but are not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, fact-checking, work in excel and heavy use of pivot tables and v-lookup functions, and account reconciliations to name a few.
- Proficient skills in Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to handle multiple and simultaneous projects, meet deadlines, and prioritize
- Strong interpersonal, organizational skills, and data entry skills- attention to detail is a must
- Ability to work independently as well as effectively as a team
- Self-starter with problem solving and process improvement skills
Mold Medics Team Member
We are always looking for great new people to join our team. Currently we could use some help in the following positions…
- Mold Technicians – Like to work with your hands? Not afraid of places like attics and crawlspaces? This is the job for you!
- Air Duct Service Technicians – Do you enjoy the mechanical side of things? Like to problem solve and interact with customers? You’ll fit in great here!
- Restoration Technician – Are you the local jack of all trades? Do you avoid visiting family because you know they’ll have a list of things that they want you to “take a look at”? I’ve been there. If you have a diverse skill set and are comfortable with everything from painting to flooring, this is the spot for you!
- Field Service Manager – You’re organized, you problem solve, you love working with customers and managing employees. Do you have a keen eye for details and can balance helping both customers and your team? Then you will fit in great here!
Various Positions Are Avaliable
We are always looking for great new people to join our ever growing team. Currently, we have Wireless Zone locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Florida and Kentucky. If your interested, follow the “Apply Now” button below to view all of our currently open positions!